CITB Health, Safety and Environment Test Details
The CITB Health, Safety and Environment Test costs £45 (inclusive of VAT). This comprises the standard CITB test fee plus an £18 test centre administration fee. We accept payment by debit or credit card prior to the test or cash on the day of the test. We do not accept CITB vouchers.
Tests can be rescheduled for a future date up to 72 hours before the test date. If you wish to cancel your test, then your cost will be refunded less the test administration fee of £18. If you cancel within 72 hours of your test, no refund will be given.
All courses are required to be booked with a minimum of 72 hours notice to comply with CITB requirements. If you require a test within the next 48 hours, or to make a group booking please contact us on 0141 630 4150 for further information
To book a CITB Touch screen test
- Select a Location from the dropdown above the calendar.
- Select a valid test date (unavailable dates are greyed out).
- Select a valid test time (unavailable times are greyed out). The number of available spaces for that time slot are shown next to it in brackets.
- Complete all of the required details. All mandatory fields are marked with a * next to them. Please select the desired test you wish to sit from the available tests listed in the “Test” section.
- If you have a CITB ID, please enter it. If you don’t have one or know your CITB ID then leave this field blank and this can be confirmed prior to the test.
- You will be required to provide appropriate identification prior to being admitted for your test. Please click HERE to check these requirements on the CITB web site.
- Click Submit to confirm your request – a member of our team will then be in touch to confirm your booking.
NOTE: Your booking is not confirmed until we have processed your request with CITB. When this is complete, you will receive an email advising you that the booking is confirmed.